Replacement Conservatory Roof Styles
A replacement insulated conservatory roof can be installed on most conservatory styles (see examples below). However in all cases we would need to physically see your conservatory to understand if there are any issues as to why the installation could not take place. As all conservatories are bespoke, we also need to understand the measurements, along with the roof style to ascertain the cost of installing your new conservatory roof.
Simply contact us to arrange a friendly no obligation design consultation, where we can understand if our conservatory roof system can be installed on your conservatory and allow you to specify the various options on your new roof.
Once you have contacted us to arrange your FREE NO OBLIGATION Design Consultation we usually follow this process:
- Choose a roof style, in some cases you can change the style of your roof if you so desire (however we will advise you if this is possible)
- Choose a tile type and colour, there is a choice between metro tile and Tapco slate, both come in a variety of colours and in most cases we can match the tile to remain in keeping with your property.
- Choose you external finishes. Our conservatory roof system is designed with a soffit and fascia detail that comes in variety of colours enabling you to maintain the same look and feel to your property. We also change you gutters and rain water pipes around the conservatory and again these come in a range of colours. You can also choose roof vents should you wish.
- Choose your internal finish, the majority of our conservatory roof installations are completed with a plastered internal finish, however it can also be timber or UPVC clad.
- The final stage is easy, enjoy reclaiming your conservatory and enjoy it all year around!